I LOVE my in-laws! I feel so blessed to not only have 2 wonderful parents, but to have married into an awesome family as well! Jas's parents adopted me right into the family and that is how I have felt ever since we got married. They have raised a wonderful family and continue to be wonderful grandparents. They are so good to come visit us and will jump at the chance to help wherever and whenever they can. I will always be so grateful for the time that Cathy and Grandma Jibson had just driven back to Utah from coming down to meet Kate after she was born, but after hearing that Kate was hospitalized and going to have a 2 week stay, Scott and Cathy drove back down to help Jas move us into the house and take Macy back with them. They have always been a huge help to our family. There is always something fun planned when we get together and I always look forward to the time we get to spend with them (and the girls do too!) They really are the BEST in-laws! I love you Scott and Cathy! Thanks for all you continue to do!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey camille, your doing much better than the rest of us. I think what you are doing is awesome. And I bet it means alot to all those or things you are thankful for. I look forward to always seeing a new post from you. Thanks
Post a Comment