Kate, I am so thankful I get to be your mommy! You are my little sweetie. You have so much personality in your little one year old body! I love everything about you, from the way you scrunch up your nose when you smile to your cute stinky toes! You make us smile at everything you do! You are your big sisters best bud and you are so sweet to always share your toys with her. I love knowing I will always get cuddles from you every time you get out of the bath. I love your night night kisses and the way you say "nie-nie". I love your little mischievous side that seems to come out wherever and whenever! You love to get into things and don't like being told no. No seems to be a word that you picked up on quickly and I know this won't always be the case but I even love the way you say "no". Your love for life shows in everything you do. Everything is so exciting and new to you and I love sharing all lifes little moments with you! You know what you want and you do whatever it takes to get it. I hope you always stay as smart and as strong willed as you are today. Most importantly, I hope you always know how much mommy loves you.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Camille...What a great idea! It's so fun to read, you're a great writer.
Ummm...where in Utah is this place you now have me salivating over?
cute blog! It looks like you guys figured it out. Your girls are so lucky to have you as their mom. My friends from home keep disagreeing with Ellie looking like Paul. They all think she looks just like me but people in Indy think she is a mix or sometimes it depends on the day on who she looks like. kinda funny
I agree that you are a fabulous writer!!! Kate's pictures are so cute. And the blog looks awesome. You'll have to help me now that you figured it out.
Post a Comment