In this picture there are 3 huge lions behind Jas and Macy.
This past Friday we all went down to the Mirage to Siegfreid and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. It was so much fun! The girls LOVED the dophins. They were so close you could almost touch them. Kate also liked the lions, she kept saying "kitty?" It was all so great but the best part was just being with my 3 favorite people!
After, we headed to Grandma B's house but made a stop at the Bass Pro Shop first.



8 comments:
Looks fun! i love the pictures with jas and the girls, miss you guys
That looks like so much fun. What part of vegas do you live in? It just looks like it would be a riot but just my luck, I'd go and all the animals would be sleeping and all the fish would be chillin and the mermaid would be sick that day!!
Camille- I peeked at your blog from Alysia's. I hope you don't mind. Your girls are adorable. I love Macy's bob and Kate sounds like a wild child but very fun. You are lucky to be in Vegas with so many of our cool law friends. You are as beautiful as ever and its fun to read the happenings in your life.
Take Care, Kristina Edwards
How fun! I am going to have to get all the details on fun places to go when we come down over thanksgiving. My kids would love it.
Cam, it sounds like you guys had so much fun. Bass Pro Shop is a fun place--something for everyone! I can't wait to see pics of your girls in their Halloween costumes. Are you dressing up?
Looks like tons of fun. What a cute little family!
SO FUN!!! See there are some major pros to living in big city. I loved your 7 facts. I was totally like you and never would turn out the light but since we moved to this house I sleep closest to the door and the light switch so Scott won't give in to my wussiness and I have to turn the lights off now :(
SO FUN!! That has gotta be the best thing about living in Vegas, there are really a lot of cool things to take your kids to. Can't wait to see their cute costumes.
Post a Comment