Sunday, October 21, 2007

guilty confession


So, I have had a craving for cupcakes for about a week now (no I am not pregnant). I have really been wanting a cupcake. I don't know if it's the whole feeling of Halloween in the air or all the fall festivites, I have just been craving cupcakes. So last night we went to a halloween carnival. Of course they had a cake-walk and if you win you get a whole box of cupcakes! I convince Macy to do the cakewalk with me with no luck, we were one number away from the lucky winner. I still really want a cupcake and so we try 2 more times...still no luck. Macy has had it with the cakewalk but I am feeling lucky so I drag Kate out of her stroller to go with me (I can't go by myself, how pathetic am I?) Finally after my fourth and final attempt to win myself an entire box of cupcakes...I decide maybe I should give up, besides I think that people around us may be catching on that I am the one that I am the one who is playing and not my kids! So today after church I make a chocolate fudge cake and I eat an ENTIRE row! I don't know which confession I am more embarresed about, the fact that I made my kids do the cake walk with me or the fact that I just ate an entire row (and it wasn't skinny) of chocolate cake!

8 comments:

Nances said...

Yummy!! I wished we lived closer so that I could have joined in and ate a whole row too! I love that you did the cake walk 4 times. Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to see them in their bug costumes.

Jami & Boys said...

that's nothing -- give me two days and i can put down an entire chocoalte cake (seriously). i say, go ahead and eat -- it's just too yummy not to!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Thanks for supporting me guys! I wish you both lived closer and we could have eaten the whole pan! Love ya!

Jami said...

that makes me feel better to know that other people do it too (besides my mother). I just bought a box of sugar cookies and yes I've eaten almost the whole box by myself.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

One row? I could've eaten at least half! Don't you love having kids, so you can use them as an excuse to get treats??!!

Em and Trev Fam said...

Cam, I wish we lived closer so we could eat cake together! I wouldn't feel too guilty though--as others have said, one row is not so bad. I think I ate about 10 cookies the other day, plus dough. :)

Love ya!

Em and Trev Fam said...

Tagging you again. Pony up, sister!

Em and Trev Fam said...

Tagging you! Check my blog. :)