
Sat. morning we went out to Gilcrease Orchard to pick some pumpkins. Macy came prepared with her gloves (mittens) so that she wouldn't get poked while picking the pumpkins. We had fun trying to find a pumpkin that was bigger than a cantelope. We never found one but ended up trading a few of our little ones for 2 carvable ones at the end where you pay . We also bought some of the homemade Gilcrease apple cider-the best!


We tried to get a picture of us with our pumpkins but they were pretty little! We would have had to lay down to get them in the picture.

I love whatever I'm doing as long as I have my dad!

Kate was very interested in the pumpkin blossoms. There were more blossoms than pumpkins.
12 comments:
The girls are so cute. You and Jas are too. I can't believe how big kate is getting. Can't wait to see you in a few months.
so mille, the hair is fabulous!! i tried to zoom in on it, but it looks great on you. like i said, you can pull off anything! love pumpkin patches, it looked like you had a good time! love ya
How fun! The pictures are very cute. Fall time is the best.
Camille!! How Fun! Kate and Macy are so cute. You always find fun stuff to do. We miss you guys...when are you coming up again? The house 1 house away is still for sale.
Camille!
Your girls look so cute all the time!! How do you do it? I can barely get my kids dressed everyday!! Keep up the cute pics and posts, I love to read your blog.
The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. I want to find one around here to take Dylan to - he would love it even if they are small. Fun pictures!
Beautiful pictures! The pumpkin patch looked like lots of fun. We picked out a pumpkin at Target the other day, but I put it back when Mac ran away from me and I couldn't find him -- there had to be some kind of consequence, right? Now we're just pumpkinless!
Hi Camille,
You might not remember who i am, but we went to beauty school together. I was just blog hoppin and saw yours...hope you don't mind- your little girls are so cute! It's fun to see how much life changes for everyone!:)
Hey Camille!
I'm glad you found my blog! Hayley Kidman has Aleisha on her blog list, and I was excited to see Aliesha's, and then that's how I found yours! Great connections!! Keep in touch!:)
Hey-
I found your comment on Jamie's blog and thought I would stop by and say hi! Your family is adorable! You look like you guys are very happy. Keep in touch!
www.haykid.blogspot.com
your kids are cute...we need to keep in touch. Jon
Post a Comment