Saturday, October 27, 2007





Here are a few pictures from the Bass Pro Shop. We could have spent hours there. They have hundreds of animals everywhere, lions, a girraffe, and bears. The best part was the HUGE tropical fish aquarium. We got there just in time for the sting- ray feeding. After which we lucked out and got to see the mermaid that swims around in the tank. Macy was in heaven! In one of the pictures she is blowing a kiss to Kate. She was so cute with the girls. They loved it. It was great free entertainment. Jas even got a little play in too with the hunting simulator. (I took a picture but thought I had posted enough already)

3 comments:

Jami said...

I wish I was there. That picture of Jas with Macy and Kate-very cute.

Tim and Melissa said...

How neat! Our Bass Pro Shop is neat, but nothing compared to that!

janet said...

we love the Silverton and have been there about 20+ times.. but we've never been there to see the Mermaid. We've seen them feed the stingray several times, but I guess my boys never care to stick around.. I would love it though. I am sure your girls did.