
What a dad! I think Jas just used Kate as his excuse to get to go down the big bouncy slide.

Jas took this picture of Macy and was very proud of his photog. skills, I had to post it.

Taking a break from dancing on th straw bails.

I think Kate may know something I don't about picking the perfect pumpkin, she kept checking all the stems?!

BONK! This is her latest...anything remotely touches her head and she grabs it and says "bok".
3 comments:
Your girls always look so cute. Where do you buy their clothes. It looks like I'm going to be home for Thanksgiving so I will see you then.
Your posts are wonderful -- my only suggestion . . . keep it up!
I love your blog. I also love the hat that Macy has on. Your girls are always so stylin' and cute! Are you coming for Thanksgiving? Keep blogging!
Post a Comment