
I love my sparkly jellies!

She got quite the princess loot from aunt Trish

My big sister Trishelle is the best! She is constantly sending my girls new things. Macy is starting to think that getting packages in the mail is a weekly thing. The girls are always stocked up with the latest in princess fashion, shoes and gymboree shirts! Thanks Trish!
4 comments:
I do have to agree, big sisters are the best! How is Trishelle? Super cute pictures!
Your girls really are just so cute, and I laughed all the way through the last post, because we go through it all the time. Aren't girls just SOOO emotonal right from the start?
More cute pictures! Seeing those cute shoes reminds me of the other day. I was shopping at the mall and noticed that jelly shoes are coming back for adults. I remember wearing them when I was itty bitty.
Beautiful girls! i hope one day I have one, I want those dress-up clothes and jellies! So cute!
Post a Comment