I have been tagged by my friend Melissa (http://jessopadventures.blogspot.com/) I have never been tagged before but I guess I am suppose to share 7 things about myself. I had to think about this one and I've decided I'm not a very exciting person! Here is what I have come up with.
1. I would rather do ANYTHING than give a talk! Bungee jumping, sky-diving, sleep with cocroaches, attempt geometry...you name it. I DO NOT like to give talks!
2. I get the willies when I touch cotton, or cardboard. I just about go nuts! I can not stand the feel! Just thinking of it makes me want to go put lotion on!
3. I LOVE being pregnant! I love everything about it (not the weight gain so much). I sometimes wish I could be pregnant, I'm just not ready for another baby yet!
4. I love peanut butter anything! I think everything is better with a little peanut butter! (maybe I'll have to try your pickle & p.b. sandwich Mel)
5. I will never drink the bottom of whatever it is I am drinking. I don't know what it is but I have some hang up with the very bottom of a drink. I don't know if it's all the little "ice floaties" or if the saying really is true that it's all back-wash at the bottom. Something in my head will not let me drink the very last of my drink.
6. I have had a "minor" surgery performed by a heart surgeon called a transtheurasic sympathectomy. Which was done by collapsing my lungs and going in to my spine and clipping some nerves all so that I wouldn't have clamy hands! I only spent one night in ICU, it was worth it though!
7. I make Jas turn out the light every night. If I ever have to do it I have to run and jump into bed because I am a big wuss!
I am tagging:
Alysia Bischoff
Jamie Porter
Jenni Nelson
Kelly Patterson
Krista Nance
Jamie Peterson
Nicole Palmer
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thats funny! When did you get that surgery done?
I love that you participated! Even after knowing you for so long, I learned new things about you...like the cardboard and cotton thing.
Definitely try the sandwich. I do agree that peanut butter is awesome! It makes everything better!
Fun to learn new things about you! I have never heard of anyone not touching cotton or cardboard.. weird.
I won't drink the bottom of my milk glass. Other drinks are okay, but for some reason I always leave an inch of milk in my cup.
Post a Comment