Thursday, October 25, 2007

Macy's bob












Macy has been wanting her hair cut for several weeks now. Of course I had wanted it cut until she started saying that she did too and then I wasn't too sure. On Monday we were bored and Macy was asking me to cut her hair and although I did it reluctantly...I love it! I am wondering why I didn't do it sooner.









9 comments:

Haueter Photography said...

I love it! She looks so dang cute and so grown up. Cute cut!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

SO CUTE!!! I wish you lived here so you could cut Ellie's hair that cute!! and so you could come to things like the pumpkin walk, etc....Ellie also needs a fellow baby lover(macy) to play with.

Em and Trev Fam said...

Awww! Macy looks adorable. Now she looks even more like your little Mini Me. :) I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Macy looks so big and her hair is so cute!!!

Jami & Boys said...

i'd like to have macy's haircut -- too bad i'm across the united states or i'd have you perform a miracle on my hair. :)

Tim and Melissa said...

I love it! You do such a great job! Macy is so cute!

Tim and Melissa said...

I just tagged you. Check out my blog :)

Nances said...

Beautiful!!! Macy is such a doll. I love that you can make both your girls hair so cute. I'm still wishing Lukas would get some so I could more with it. He loves to have his hair done too, I'll ask if he wants to have "handsome hair" and he'll run to the bathroom and let me brush his few little strands to the side.

Jami said...

I love the hair cut it makes her look older. I'm getting excited to see you guys.