Sunday, October 14, 2007

blogger rut

O.K., I just want to apologize to all you fellow bloggers out there that check our blog. I look at so many others and they have new and different things on them weekly. Well, the main reason we set this thing up was to keep our families up to date on what is going on with us...o.k. let's be honest, the girls, they could care less about us! Anyway, I am trying to think of some new blog posts that aren't always the same because I seem to be posting the same type of picture every weekend! I will try to come up with something clever, and unique. I am asking any of you that have any suggestions to leave them in the comment box (I will check it daily). Thanks!

4 comments:

Em and Trev Fam said...

Cam, I was just thinking the same thing about my blog, but trust me...I personally love to hear what's going on with you and your fam. It never gets old! We miss you and love to hear from you. Keep the posts coming!

Tim and Melissa said...

I think you are doing a great job! Never boring! I totally understand the rut though - I'm struggling with updates at the moment too.

I love the pictures, but I also love the fun coversations you've shared with Macy. Kids say the cutest things!

Don't loose your steam!!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

I love your posts!! Just keep up the good work, I never think they are boring!!!!

janet said...

I think everyone feels a little self-conscious about their blogs.. I think it's amazing that all of us "young mothers" have time to do anything other that take care of our crazy kiddos.... so just keep up the good work!