Wednesday, October 1, 2008

going nuts...

I still have a broken camera. My in-laws have been nice enough to let me take one of theirs but as you can see from my recent posts, it's not the best quality. I HAVE to get mine fixed before Halloween because I take so many pictures. I just need to do it. I just keep debating on getting a new one?!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey, Ads is starting dance on Monday. She has never danced before so I signed her up with Annie Storrs. I've heard it's pretty mediocre, but it's her first year and I don't care too much! I think next year we may try somewhere else, but I think she will love it there. And they have cute costumes....

Her husband is Jared, in the book-if you decide to sign her up. It would be totally fun to have them in the same class.

The McClellan Clan said...

JUST GET A NEW CAMERA!! You'll be so happy you did, and prices for camera's have really gone down!!
Good luck

Heidi Kjar said...

I love the country livin post. So cute and true! I agree it was fun seeing you the other day, hope to see you again soon!

Tonya said...

What fun, I loved the country as a kid but I don't know if I could do it as an adult. Tom doesn't want to move to Roosevelt for some reason. Sabrina had her YW recognition last night and she was so pretty. I can't believe how grown up. We miss ya tons and tell Macy hi from Luke

Ballard Family said...

Hey Camille I added you to my list of bloggin frinds hope you don't mind me stalking your family. It's been so fun getting to know you. Ashley

Amme said...

Go for it!!!! We got a new camera and I love it. We hit up Beach Camera.com and got it in a week! You'll be so happy you did.