Featuring: Kate as Dorothy and Macy as Glinda!
I am getting so excited for Halloween. I just started cutting out the pattern for Kate's Dorothy dress last night and I have had Macy's Glinda dress for a couple of months now. I have already started thinking about what they will be next year! Am I pathetic?




10 comments:
not pathetic, just cool! =) i was glenda the good witch one year, one of my favorite costumes.
That is so cute. I start getting excited for Halloween in May, so I think its great!! Rylee was going to be Dorothy, we got the ruby slippers and everything, but now she has changed her mind. (A few times.) I am with you I love Halloween too, and it is even so much more fun with kiddos! Can't wait to see pictures! Have you taken your kids to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden? My kids love it, we should meet sometime!!
I'm excited to see their costumes! It makes me sad to see those pictures of Madalyn but I'm glad things are going well and that she was able to come home for a little while.
I love your family picture-very cute! Was Carol able to take any for you while they were there?!
I am sure that they will be so cute. I get excited for halloween every year too. I LOVE the new family picture. Kate's hair is so so cute!
Not pathetic at all, you are sooo good to make them! LAst year I bought Isa's like 2 months before halloween, this year I haven't even started looking yet....now I am pathetic :O)
You are so creative. My kids never match. They are whatever I have in my "costume bin". However, this year Carter will be Darth Mal (I konw he's aweful but Carter loves him) so I am making Sydney be Leia.
First off, DARLING family photo! I need to get a new one taken...but waiting a few more months post baby.
I'm glad things are going well with Madalyn and hope things continue! What a difficult trial for your family!
Way to go on making Kate's halloween costume! I need to get going on something for my boys!
That is very cool. You are such a go getter in more than one sense. I'm sure they will look adorable. I can't wait too.
Fun costume idea, I can't wait to see pictures of the girls.
I thought I was going to have a girl too. Maybe next time.. if there is a next time.
cute, cute, cute family picture. do you guys know how to take a bad picture, i swear!?! can't wait to see the girls in the their get-up, they are going to be darling! my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family mille! be strong.... i know you are. and hopefully you will find strength in knowing that others are praying for you guys right now! love you tons! and see you soon, right?
Post a Comment