Wednesday, October 22, 2008

feeling crafty

Something about this time of year always makes me feel crafty. I don't know if it's the colder weather making me want to stya inside or what. A couple of weeks ago I got together with some friends to make some flowers and bow clips. We all brought all of our extra ribbon and flowers and made a ton of cute little clips (this is only half of them). It was so fun to just hang out and get something accomplished at the same time.
I also made some flower clips to go on Madalyn's beanies.




3 comments:

Lacie Bergeson said...

Hey, Love the flowers! I have recently been making some bows and haven't been able to find any cute flowers. Where did you find all of yours? Also I think we kinda have the same taste. In your family picture Kate is wearing a brown sweater and Belle is wearing the same one in our family pic. Also the cute black dress from Target...yep that one too! What can I say, great minds think alike!:) Miss You! xoxo

Kacey said...

I love those flowers. I have been making curly bows and loopy bows for Sydney's hair but I can never find good flowers. Where do you find them? Do you use alligator clips or french clips. I have done some of each but I can't decided which is best.

Hayley said...

Fall makes me feel crafty too. I swear it's the only time of year I want to make things instead of buy them...
I just made a bunch of clips for my girls too, though I think yours turned out much cuter!