With the temperatures already dipping down in to the 20's!! I think it's the perfect time to head back to Vegas for a little bit of warmth I will be gone for the next week. I am excited to see all my Vegas friends and catch up! TTFN! Viva Las Vegas!
Hey! I didn't know how else to get a hold of you. Sorry I didn't make it to the park. I was out running errands and didn't get the message in time. Bummer! I was great to see you Sunday. Have a safe trip home!
it was so great to see you last week and thanks a ton for the great haircut i can't believe how hot i look, ha ha i can't believe how much better you are than all other hair dresser i know. you are amaxing hope to see ya in a few months
8 comments:
have fun!! think of us in the cold!!!! Especially during this storm!! You stinker!!
The family picture is so cute! You all look great. Would love to hear from you sometime in this lifetime, hope all is well.
I love your new family picture! I am jealous you get to escape to warmer weather! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Seriously. Logan was way too cold this last weekend for me! :) Hope I get to see you too!
Hey! I didn't know how else to get a hold of you. Sorry I didn't make it to the park. I was out running errands and didn't get the message in time. Bummer! I was great to see you Sunday. Have a safe trip home!
Cute family picture at the top! I love it!
I'm a little jelous. I do hate that it gets so cold around here, especially so early! I LOVE your new family picture at the top! Cutest family ever!
it was so great to see you last week and thanks a ton for the great haircut i can't believe how hot i look, ha ha i can't believe how much better you are than all other hair dresser i know. you are amaxing
hope to see ya in a few months
Post a Comment