As I have mentioned several times, (and you are probably all sick of hearing about it) because my camera has been broken I have not been taking as many pictures, thus lacking in posts with recent pictures. I still don't have my camera back but was able to use a better camera to get some recent pictures of what we have been up to. So here are some new posts (with pictures!)
My little rock star! Actually, I took this picture to compare a recent picture of Kate with a recent picture of Macy. My sister and brother in law think that my girls look nothing alike yet other people tell me they look exactly alike except for their hair color. What do you think?
Just like big sis. This is the girls watching some cartoons. Notice Kate's concentration on sitting exactly like Macy...even if it isn't comfortable. She even has her blankie off to the left just like sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
i didn't realize what red hair kate had......so cute, they both are adorable. i want a little girl so bad.
I totally think they look alike. Minus the hair color. Why didn't I get a red-haired beauty?
Kaelyn has that same dress!! good taste!! Its so cute!! Your girls ars so cute!! They do look alot alike just change the hair color!!
I love how they take after each other, that is SO cute, and I think that you can defiantly tell that they are sisters, but they do have their own look. I would love to get together for a play date with them, my boys would love it!
I think your girls look quite a bit alike, minus the hair color. I've always said Macy is little Cam, and I still think that is true, but I also think they bear a strong resemblance to each other.
Where do you buy your flower/clip supplies? I need to start making my own now! It's too spendy to buy them all the time with two girls! :)
Every time I see them they look more grown up to me. Macy is definitely you and Kate looks like Jas. They always look so cute. I love their black and white outfits. I can't wait to see them and you guys of course!
milford! hey there friend, i really will call you back! why is october so dang crazy? how was vegas? we missed you! i will call you tomorrow! and, i totally think your girls look like sisters, but they sure have their own looks...they are so very cute! happy halloween, see you soon!
misssssss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think your kids are just adorable! It was so fun to finally see them in person! They are even cuter if thats possible! Hey my email is brehells88@yahoo so if you want me send ya an invite email me:)
Okay, I'm saying hi! I do check your blog on a regular basis. Lately I've been so busy with school, that anytime on the computer, it's for school. When I do get the chance to check, I don't always have time to comment. Where are your kids Halloween pics? I will post our Halloween pics today, I just haven't had the chance to yet.
In those pics think they look a lot alike. I love the pic of kate trying to sit like Macy...you can tell she is not comfortable but wants to be just like her sister.
We seriously need to hang out more!
Post a Comment