Wednesday, October 22, 2008

you private bloggers!

Um, I don't know how to say this without sounding like I am inviting myself to your blogs but...there are a couple of you fellow bloggers out there that have recently gone private and I have not received an invite. Some of you have made comments on me not keeping in touch. I can't because I now can't get in to your blogs and I don't have your emails to be able to contact you. So, if you have gone private and if you have not heard from me, please send me an invite (that sounds really weird but you know that it's because I want to continue to see what's going on with you and your life). I would love to keep checking on your blog and leaving comments so if you still want me to see what your up to, leave me a comment with your email address. Please, thanks!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Are you talking about me? Here is my email address - coxfamilyofsix@hotmail.com
Even if you are not, you had better keep in touch missy. ta ta for now- Brooke