Saturday, October 4, 2008

My sleeping beauties


I love going in to my girls room at night to check on them before going to bed. Since we have been living at my in-laws house they have shared a bed. Most nights we find the girls curled up together or one will have their arm around the other one. I love this picture of them. They look so peaceful and innocent. They remind me of little porcelain dolls.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

This is a beatiful picture!

How many rounds do they think madilyn will have to do? I hope she continues to do well.

bladenfamily said...

Sleeping pictures are the absolute cutest! They are beautiful!

Jamie Poort said...

SO CUTE! Isn't it so wonderful that they have eachother? Little sleeping buddies...

janet said...

Hi Camille! I DO remember you, believe it or not! Deep down, I am just mad at your for moving!

Your family picture up top is SO perfect! How cute are your little girls?! Sounds like you are loving Logan. I am sure it's so beautiful this time of year!