Saturday, October 4, 2008

Madalyn

Madalyn got to come home for four days last week. Even though it was shorter than we would have liked, it was so good to see her so happy and enjoying being back home. Here Madalyn and Eli enjoying some fish crackers.
Blowing kisses
Madalyn modeling the hat I brought her.
Madalyn is now undergoing her second round of chemo. We can't wait to have her home again. She loved having her brothers around and being able to ride in her wagon outside. She was really doing well, her white blood count was up and she was so happy! We hope and pray it continues.


8 comments:

Tara said...

That just breaks my heart. What a beautiful little girl. We will keep her in our prayers.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

I'm so glad she was able to come home. what a little trooper. She looks so cute in the hat you gave her!!

Bre said...

Camille, she truly is so beautiful! I love the pic. of her blowing kisses! We continue to keep her in our prayers!

Jamie Poort said...

What a sweet spirit. I am so glad that she had a few "days off" to enjoy home. She is in our prayers.

Nances said...

She looks so sweet. It's not right that little kids have to go through stuff like this. We hope she continues doing great.

I love your family pic--you all look so great!

tatum said...

oh she is so sweet, poor girl, it just makes me want to trade places with her, it's so not fair! she's a strong little girl, give her family love from my family, she is in our hearts and prayers.

Lacie Bergeson said...

I'm glad to hear about Madalyn. I look at my kids differently and with such gratitude for their health. I love the cute new hat! Hey on a side note, How do you put a picture in your header on your blog? I'm a little SLOW!:)P.S. I love your family pic! So Cute

Haueter Photography said...

She is such a cute little girl. That breaks my heart to have to see little kids go through things like that. You are all in our prayers.

P.S. your family picture and new background is very cute!!!

Love the hat you gave her!