Lately I have taken a few pictures that remind me of the sweet simple things in life. Although their are many things I miss about living in the city, I watch my girls live their lives each day enjoying the simple things that the country has to offer. They get to see and do the things that I did as a child, and I think I had a pretty terrific childhood!
Hanging out with grandma "W" and great
grandma Jibby
"You can take a girl out of the city but you can never take the city out of the girl" This is definitely true with me but I think my girls are pretty content living the country life!
8 comments:
Even growing up in SLC feels like a small town compared to Vegas. I miss all the small things. Your girls are so cute! Macy is so grown up!
The girls look so adorable and happy! I know that I love going to visit my family in Oregon because we do those kind of things and I think it's awesome for kids to experience it.
The country life has always been so appealing to me. Spencer and I always toy with the idea of moving to a place that seems more "country". Your girls look so happy and you sound very happy.
I recently joined the blogging world. It is fun for me to check in on your family. I am horrible at keeping in touch but wanted you to know we think of you guys and miss you. If you ever want to visit Spokane again, you are welcome to stay at our "country" home in Nine Mile.
I love Macy in that black and white outfit with her stylin boots-she's too cute and looking so old.
I love the last posts! Your cakes were SO cute! Reading about Kate's test totally made me cry.
It was so fun having you guys here...you should come check out the house next door :) Lukas is still talking about Kate, Macy, and Ellie.
Your girls are so cute! We really need to get together.
it's way easry, just highlight the word you want to be big and then (in the post) on the left corner of the editing screen theres a bold option, click that, then to the left of that theres a size option, click on the biggest one. if you don't know what i'm talking aboutt hen you probably don't edit in the same screen i do, when you load your pictures and edit them look in the top right corner of your editing posting screen and it should say html. i think. if not click on that tab, then you have more editing options :) i hope everything s is well with you and we need to get together :)
Post a Comment