Several people have asked about Madalyn. We now have a blog set up for her to keep family and friends updated on her progress. The blogs address is http://www.miraclesformadalyn.blogspot.com/
I hope your niece is feeling better, I really can't imagine being a parent and watching your child go through so much at such a young age!! I read your message and actually we are at the sports academy, -the high point gymnastics, it's so much fun and the teacher is absolutely adorable with the kids, You should come-the kids in this class are so fun!!!
The girl that does our pictures lives in kaysville & her name is Brittany. I can give you her contact info if you want. She does an awesome job and has awesome prices.
My camera is a Sony Cyber-shot. I don't know much about it but I like it!
4 comments:
Many hugs and prayers to your family!!
I hope your niece is feeling better, I really can't imagine being a parent and watching your child go through so much at such a young age!! I read your message and actually we are at the sports academy, -the high point gymnastics, it's so much fun and the teacher is absolutely adorable with the kids, You should come-the kids in this class are so fun!!!
The girl that does our pictures lives in kaysville & her name is Brittany. I can give you her contact info if you want. She does an awesome job and has awesome prices.
My camera is a Sony Cyber-shot. I don't know much about it but I like it!
awesome, thanks, i was wondering about what was going on with her.
Post a Comment