Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kate's Birthday pictures...one month later!

Because my camera broke on her birthday, it has taken me a little longer to post some pictures of the big day. Ididn't want it to go unnoticed so here are a few of my birthday girl!

My big 2 year old!
One of her favorite, a fishing puzzle!

It just comes so natural for her! We had a fun day. We started out openeing a couple of presents and then headed up to Bear Lake with some friends. After we had one of Kate's favorite dinners, pizza, and then opened some more presents. The best part was just spending the day celebrating my sweet, spunky little Katers.
I love you Boo-bean!

10 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

so when was her actual birthday!! I can't believe how grown up they've gotten. isn't it crazy!! It just happens so fast. So another one for you anytime soon?? Now that she's two I'm gonna ask.

Jami & Boys said...

i'm super impressed with your cake decorating abilities -- you could turn that into a business of your own.
a girl from Smithfield, Wendy Coombs, took our pictures. it was a great deal -- you pay her a flat rate of $75 and she takes your pics for one hour, edits them a tiny bit, burns them on a disc, and turns all the rights over to you. you then pick the ones you like and get them printed yourself. i can get her number if you're interested sometime.

Marianne said...

your girls are so cute it hurts :)thanks for the martha comments :) i would love to make some hats for your darling little neice. what size is she (how old is she) and what colors do you think i should make her... there so easy to do and i could make a few in one night so i'll do them this week, before my baby comes :) email me her or your address and i'll mail them. and NO your not paying me. i'd love to do it for her. :)

Marianne said...

p.s. your cakes are amazing. i didn't know you could do that. they turned out sooo cute.

Meagan said...

Aw...Kate is so big now! She's adorable...I love her big grin. :) And your cakes are amazing...I want to learn how to make them. You should post your recipe on your blog!

Jami said...

She's such a cutie and getting so big. I hate that I can't see you guys more often. Hopefully I can make it sometime before christmas.

Hayley said...

The cake is impressive! You are so talented!

emandtrev said...

I love all the pictures! Macy has the cutest little grin. :) I'm also impressed with your cake decorating prowess! They turned out great!

emandtrev said...

I meant to say Kate has the cutest little grin, but heck...they both do! They are just adorable!

tatum said...

oh cute, can't believe she is 2