Any one who knows my Macy knows how much she LOVES to sing! Whether she's listening to singing, watching others singing or she is the one singing, she is so enthralled with music. For a long time she would only watch shows or movies that had a lot of singing in them. For this reason I have been searching for a singing/performing group for her to join.
After watching her face as a children's singing group performed at the 4th of July parade in Provo, I knew I had to get her in to something! I researched a couple of groups and decided on one called Tavaci. Macy has now gone twice and LOVES it! The teachers are great with the kids and have put some cute choreography to some fun songs. They have already started practicing some Christmas songs to perform for their Christmas concert. The thing I love about this program is how fun it is for the kids and how it has already helped her self confidence but also what it is teaching her. She is telling me terms like "first order"...I don't even know what this means! Even Kate picked up on a song and some of the actions the one time she went, "Who let the dogs out?" This is a warm up song that is one of the kids favorites...so cute!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sounds like a great program. I'm glad that Macy loves it.
Sorry I havent responded to your comment from forever ago. We have been crazy. We actually are short selling our home so we no longer live there, but we did see a family move in after you left. We finally have great news. I am pregnant! We are so excited, I am almost 15 weeks. You look like you guys are doing great in Utah, but we sure do miss you. Talk to you soon!
That is such a fun program! My mom used to teach Tavaci. (my aunt owned a part of the program and the "V" in Tavaci represents her). When I was growing up it was called Talent Sprouts! She will love it!
That is awesome.I can't wait to start putting Breyden into things like that. Music is so good for kids too.
that is so cute, sounds so fun. is that here in utah? i want to put cole in something like that.
Post a Comment