Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A year of firsts!

I don't write New Years resolutions. I feel like if I do it is destined for failure, it's a combination of my past history, the fact that it is just what you do for the new year and partly because I always think of the same things...never anything new and different. I am hoping that has all changed! It happened while I was laying in bed. It hit me that I will be turning 29 this year which means this upcoming year is my very last year in my 20's! I don't like change, I never have and I seem to look back on things A LOT! I decided that with this being my last year in my 20's I don't want to do things the way I always have. I want to look back on this year and hopefully the rest of my years as a year of firsts. I want to do things I have never done or don't do often. I want to change things I have always wanted to change. I want to live this last year in my 20's welcoming in the next decade I will have in my 30's, not regretting anything! I am for once very excited for this New Year and all that comes with it...firsts or not. I will share all my experiences on my blog and I hope they will be as exciting for you as they are sure to be for me!

5 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Good luck on your last year in your twenties. But I always hear on TV how people were so scared to turn 30 or 40 but it ended up being the best years ever!!!! Your in VEGAS baby LIVE IT UP!!!!!!

Nances said...

I've loved your new posts. It'll be exciting to hear about your year of change and your last in your 20's...ahhh...are we really getting that old? It was so fun seeing you and we can't wait until next time. Did Jas call Zane?--that'd be fun if your ended up in Ogden.

Jena said...

Hi! I just started blogging. I love reading everyones blogs mostly. HA! I'll try and add some things too.

Marianne said...

What a cute blog girl, your family is so cute, i'm so jealous that you have girls, NO FAIR :) i'm so glad we can keep in touch like this. i guess i'll see you at pottery barn or preschool :)

Marleen said...

Oh, do share what those firsts might be.