O.K., I know I have already written once today but a miracle just occured in our house and I needed to write (brag) about it! Tonight my 17 month old went potty on the toilet not once, not twice, but THREE times!!! The first time happened while I was gone and of course I was thrilled but just figured it was one of those lucky things that would not be happening again for another few months. A little while after I got home Kate walks up to Jas and says "potty" so he puts her on the toilet and she poops! Then later on she does the same thing and went again! I know I probably shouldn't be thinking of throwing away all of the diapers just yet but a mom can dream can't she?! (Now watch, she will be one of those kids that isn't potty trained until she's about to start kindergarten!)
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
I am jealous! Maybe she will just potty train early! We are going to start Sienna in a few and I am dreading doing all of that again. I love the pics below, my kids are the same way, just great friends. so sweet.
How did you get so lucky?! I am so jealous. My 2.5 year old won't even sit on the potty for a treat! Your girls are so cute, too. We want to come down for a day and shop and play. Maybe we could go to lunch or something. We would love to see you!
Mike and Steph
Okay, you are amazing and so are your girls! Halle doesn't even know what the potty is. That is so nice.
yeah for kate! that is awesome -- i was hoping jaxton would be an early potty guy, but turns out i think he just likes to do the "potty dance" and pretend. :)
I too am jealous. We still are having problems with Hailey. You are so lucky!!! I hope Kate keeps it up.
i had to laugh..my sister's daughter is 3and a half and just got potty trained after 8 months of HELL...haha. I hope you don't experience that. I wanted to thank you for those compliments..that was sweet of you. Jon loves Jasson and he keeps saying we need to get together. Vegas is not far from us. anyways, take care, I hope the poo keeps going in the pot =)
YAY!!! Kate is a little smarty pants. I'm totally jealous..can you even imagine a day without changing a diaper?
I'm jealous! Estella showed an interest a little before her second birthday, but I think she got a little too used to wearing diapers all the time (again) when Trevor and I went to Vegas. Argh! Oh well...we're trying! You amaze me! Keep us posted on how it's going!
Wow! I'm so jealous. Keep us posted on how it goes. Dylan showed interest just before two and wanted to try all the time, and then he took a tumble from the toilet trying to watch what was going on. It just hasn't been the same since. Any tips you've found to work would be great - please share!
You little sucker, what I would do for my child to go on the toilet, yes mine is only 16 months, but I can't tell you how hard it is to keep a diaper on her, even if she has pants or tights on. That is so cool!!! I put Emmy on the toilet and she thought it was so funny!!
Okay so do your girls fight at all, cause my girls are alright friends, but Kaelyn gets mad that Emmy doesn't share very well or get Kaelyns concepts. So I need you to respond to this one, cause I'm really wondering???? Let me know what you do to get them to share!!! Thanks
Go Kate!! That is so awesome I keep hoping something magic like that will happen with Lukas. It probably helps that she wants to do everything like Macy. The pics of them are too cute! You'll be so lucky if you get to be done with diapers for a while.
If only that happened for our oldest. She says "potty" and then sits there forever and won't go. Usually 30 mins. later there is a surprise in her diaper. Potty training made simple like that would be grand.
Camille I think that Kate is amazing. She really is a smarty. I love your previous post about them being best buds. The pictures are so cute.
WOW! That is lucky! What a great kid! I need to start trying with my boys and I am so not looking forward to it at all!
yeah!!! that's a mothers dream to have them potty trained before nursury!! the posts of the girs together are adorable. Sisters are so fun!!
Post a Comment