Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Almost there!





I have been in the process of finishing the girls bathroom ever since Kate was born...17 months ago. I have pretty much had everything except for some green towels that I was trying to match their shower curtain with and some floor mats. I finally decided to just use the towels I have and stick with the green that doesn't match quite as well or wait it out? For some reason bathrooms are my favorite room to decorate and theirs has been by far my favorite...it's not all that great I've just loved working on it. The thing I have been the most excited about is the fact that I bought their towels at Marshalls over a year ago for an awesome price and Pottery Barn Kids came out with the exact same ones this past fall for a lot more than I paid. Gotta love Marshalls! I still need to get some floor mats. I saw an idea for a mobile made out of pom-poms that I want to try out of pink pom-poms for the "chandaleir"...and I think I need thicker ribbon for the towels and then I will be done! What do you think?

14 comments:

Jena said...

I love it! It's so cute! I love pink and green together.

emandtrev said...

SOOO cute, Cam! I love it! I think the green and pink look awesome together. Well done, you! :)

The Bagley Family said...

I love it as well! I don't know if I will ever have a pink bathroom with my clan of boys, but I think yours is ADORABLE!

Haueter Photography said...

That is so cute! I love the ribbon around the towels. The color combo is way cute too.

bladenfamily said...

Wow. Good job! Will you come decorate my bathroom? I'm having a hard time doing one that is cute for boys and girls!

Marleen said...

Cute colors. Yes, I think a thicker ribbon would finish it well. Maybe a grosgrain ribbon. Love that frog.

Marianne said...

oh, a pink bathroom, something i'll never have :( boo hoo :) i love it, i thinks it's adorable :)

The McClellan Clan said...

so cute, I need you to decorate my house when I finally get one. I can tell your house looks awesome and you have really good taste

Tim and Melissa said...

How darling! You've done a great job. I love the green and pink together and I love the frog!

Hayley said...

I love it! My girls have a pink and green play room, so maybe when I finish the bathroom down there I should copy you. You have great taste.

Anonymous said...

Way cute..it looks like a pottery barn ad. Even better that you didn't have to pay there prices!

Nances said...

Love it!!! It makes me want girls. I love the color combo and all the stuff is too cute!! Good job...now that I think of it show me the rest of your house I want to see it! Have you finished their rooms (i think we talked about that like a year ago)

Grace said...

I can't believe it's taken so long to finish, I thought you were almost done last time I was there, which was a looong time ago. It looks adorable though, you always do an amazing job of decorating. I agree with Marleen, thicker ribbon would look best. But it does look so amazing!

Jon and Tara Harper said...

I think I want you to come to my house and help me decorate my whole house. I would love to see your house. I'm sure it is so cute. I struggle with decorating and now its really hard, because I actually have a house that is my own and I don't know what to do with it. I love the bathroom!
Tara