Sunday, January 13, 2008

"bestest buds"



I love watching my girls together. They really are best buds! If one of them is doing something, the other one usually has to do it as well and they each get so excited when they are both doing the same thing! They love to hang out together and just be silly. I grabbed the camera because right before these pictures they were eating there lunch with their heads together...so cute!

5 comments:

JonandLo said...

Cam this is Jon. Lori and I were flattered by your comments. I get a kick out of seeing Jason with all those girls in his house. Willy is one of my favorite people in this world, and know that if you guys ever need to get away from sin city to come visit Disney Land, bring the little ones and you will have free room and board. If that doesn’t work, Lori’s sister and brother-in-law are moving to Vegas in a week so we will all have to get together when we visit that way.

Bre said...

I know I have already told you, BUt I think that your girls are just adorable! They look like they have so much fun together! Are you still cutting hair?

janet said...

Love these posts! This is what it's all about, isn't it? Your girls are SO adorable and they are so lucky to have each other.

We MUST do lunch sometime.. maybe the same day as storytime? I will call you!

Haueter Photography said...

Those are the cutest pictures. You can tell that they love eachother. Wish that mine got along that well. They have their moments, but they are rare. Very CUTE!

Marianne said...

How cute... those pics are so fun. I'm going to post the pics of our kiddies in a few days so make sure you check them out :)