O.K., those who know me know that I am a huge amazing race fan. Tonight is the finale of season twelve! While we were in Spokane there were several of us that would get together and have a party for the season finale (thanks Nances, Morbys and Palmers). We would all bet on which couple we thought would win or who we wanted to win. I was so excited the season that Utchena and Joyce won. I had wanted them the whole race but when she shaved her head during a fast forward I knew that they just HAD to win! It is probably still my favorite episode, it was so intense...the very end of the race was the best EVER! Those of you that watch know what I'm talking about (no more money for the cab driver to enter through the gate with the finish line right over the other side!) My next favorite episode in which another one of "my couples" won was with the hippies. They were so entertaining and made the race so fun and they were so laid back that you just had to cheer for them. Even through the many years of watching and supporting the A.R. I would not want to be on it. All I can say is Jason(COMPETITIVE) + Camille(SENSITIVE )=NOT GOOD! Anyway, I could go on forever about the Amazing Race. I will end by saying any of you that have not seen it really need to watch one season and you will be hooked. The places they go are amazing, the scenery, the people the challenges and the competitiveness throughout the whole race is the perfect recipe for awesome entertainment! I will end by saying Go TK and Rachel! If they win it will be my 4th couple chosen that deserves to win, taking home 1 million dollars! Let the games begin (tonight at 8 pm 2 hour special!)Sunday, January 20, 2008
Amazing Race season finale!
O.K., those who know me know that I am a huge amazing race fan. Tonight is the finale of season twelve! While we were in Spokane there were several of us that would get together and have a party for the season finale (thanks Nances, Morbys and Palmers). We would all bet on which couple we thought would win or who we wanted to win. I was so excited the season that Utchena and Joyce won. I had wanted them the whole race but when she shaved her head during a fast forward I knew that they just HAD to win! It is probably still my favorite episode, it was so intense...the very end of the race was the best EVER! Those of you that watch know what I'm talking about (no more money for the cab driver to enter through the gate with the finish line right over the other side!) My next favorite episode in which another one of "my couples" won was with the hippies. They were so entertaining and made the race so fun and they were so laid back that you just had to cheer for them. Even through the many years of watching and supporting the A.R. I would not want to be on it. All I can say is Jason(COMPETITIVE) + Camille(SENSITIVE )=NOT GOOD! Anyway, I could go on forever about the Amazing Race. I will end by saying any of you that have not seen it really need to watch one season and you will be hooked. The places they go are amazing, the scenery, the people the challenges and the competitiveness throughout the whole race is the perfect recipe for awesome entertainment! I will end by saying Go TK and Rachel! If they win it will be my 4th couple chosen that deserves to win, taking home 1 million dollars! Let the games begin (tonight at 8 pm 2 hour special!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Could not have said it better!!! We are excited to watch it tonight and are also rooting for TK and Rachel! You seriously need to get yourselves back to Utah so we can continue these season finales in style!
Believe me, we too would love to get back! Just thinking back to our Amazing Race parties and all the fun stuff we did just makes me miss you guys even more! BTW, Jas did contact that buddy of Scotts. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for us! We love you guys!
Post a Comment