
Christmas was so fun with the girls this year. They both got new dollies and a doll house from Santa. They were so excited. Macy loved helping Kate open her presents but the highlight was getting a letter from Santa and seeing that he had eaten her cookies and that the reindeer had gotten the apple and carrots she left.

The rest of the day was spent hangin' in our p.j.'s and an intense Wii tournament with the Wilcock clan. I would post those pictures but promised Jas' fam. that they wouldn't be seen on our blog...maybe bribery for later!

6 comments:
Your girls are much too cute! We got Adyson a doll house last year and she still just loves it! I imagine your girls will enjoy that a whole lot!
What fun pictures. I love that Macy was so into the letter from Santa and the treats you guys left for him and his reindeer. What a fun age!
How fun! I really wish that you lived closer so that our kids could play together. It was good to see you over the break. When is your next visit?
cutest girls, all three of you! it was the best to sit and visit with you, thanks for taking time to come and see me..you're the best! and your music selection for your blog, it rocks. makes me love you even more!! :)
I bet your little girls are just best buds, they are so cute!
It was so fun spending christmas with you. I'm glad your staying true to your word with the wii pictures!
By the way I haven't forgotten about the heading I'm waiting to hear back from my friend. I'll let you know
Post a Comment