Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

 I love the morning faces.
 *Notice the beautiful real grass we spent 2+ weeks babying for our Easter baskets. Loved the look but not very practical for putting candy on. :P
 In this picture, the girls are laughing because I had just told Macy she needed to sit differently because I could see her undies. Kate then asked "can you see my undies?" and right after that Drew asks "see my undies?" We all got a good laugh...and some good smiles.
 My two main men.
 I love these kids so, so much!
 Me and my girls. Not quite sure why I was hunched over so much, its not like I'm much taller than Macy...?
 Love these four people.



I am so grateful for the true meaning of Easter. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice for me. That he made it possible for me to return to live with him and these people I love so very much, forever. I'm grateful to be a member of this church and the blessings that come from it. 
Happy Easter!

No comments: