Sunday, March 10, 2013

Soccer!

These two girls both scored in their first game of the season today!!! After taking a break from the game for a couple of seasons, Macy and Kate decided they wanted to start up again, and after today's games, I have a feeling they are going to want to stay in it!
Kate started with the first goal for her team, leading her team to a win!;) I think it was in part to her little brother cheering from the sidelines. Go Kate! Her team name are "the Blueberries" and every time we cheered on the blueberries, Drew would start asking me for some blueberries.
 Macy headed up her team with their first goal of the game as well! This was Macy's first time playing up a league which she was a little nervous about. Full soccer field, three refs...the real deal! But she did awesome! She even told her dad that she wants to try being goalie (he's the assistant coach for her team this season)! Go Macy! This was the first time for both of the girls that they have scored in their first game! They were both super happy about it. It was a great day in soccer for us here at the Wilcock residence. My only regret...not having my camera!!! I have been horrible at remembering it lately! Next time I will have it (and they probably won't score because I have it). BUT...next time I WILL have it!
 I didn't get a picture of the girls until later in the evening. Of course Drew insisted on being in the picture (surprise, surprise). Macy didn't want to be close...his diaper was a bit much at that moment.
And, while the girls were watching their movie and mom was into the GU game on T.V., little man decided to try on his big sisters cleats. Cute. Future soccer player? Love this kid!

No comments: