Our little sales woman with her troop selling cookies!
Grandma and grandpa Wilcock were in town that weekend and bought some cookies from Kate.
Thanks G&G!
Kate decided she wanted to be a girl scout. I have never been affiliated with the program and wasn't familiar with any of it but fortunately a great group of moms from Kate's school class were all involved in it with their daughters and took over for me! Kate has LOVED it! She gets to go every other Tuesday and some Saturdays. So far her favorite part has been selling cookies at their booth in front of the grocery stores. This May she gets to go to Disneyland with her troop as a big girl without mom or dad! We're so proud of our little daisy.:)




1 comment:
I'm so impressed that you are keeping up with your blog! I'm so far behind and I hadn't checked your blog in so long so I had all sorts of fun stuff to read! Your family is so darling and I'm excited for you to have your baby soon! Darling names that you've come up with!! Hopefully I get to see you this summer!! Miss you!
Post a Comment