Wednesday, December 26, 2007

6 years

So...the whole week of the 14th I kept meaning to give a shout out to my hubby and as you can see, I didn't! I guess better late than never huh? So babe, happy anniversary! I just want to say thanks for the last 6 years! We have had so many good times, some hard times too but it has only made us stronger! Thanks for your love! I love you, Cam

3 comments:

Nances said...

Happy anniversary! It was so fun seeing you guys the other day... if you get anymore free time call us. I love the post of the daddy daughter dates. How cute/sweet is that...they will treasure those dates for the rest of their lives. What lucky little girls.

Heidi Kjar said...

Happy Anniversary:). I love how you wrote good times and hard times~ it's true huh? the hard times to turn out to make you stronger (although its hard to say that when you go through them!) but after you realize how much you learned:)!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Congrats you two! What a cute couple you are. I'm so glad we were able to see you over the holiday break! Let us know when you're coming again-we love to see your cute family.