Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Daddy daughter dates started up again tonight and Macy couldn't have been happier. Jas and Macy use to go out weekly on a date. Since Kate was born it has kind of been a hit and miss thing. This has always been something Macy looks forward to the whole week, planning what she wants to do with her dad. The night started off with Jas picking the girls up then it was off for some amazing games and entertainment that only Chuck E. Cheese can provide! They played on some pretty wild and crazy rides (according to Macy). After that it was off toDairy Queen for some oreo blizzards! What a date! What a dad! What guy is going to be able to top this date off?! Her daddy will always be her number one man!
Macy waiting patiently for her date to arrive.
Such natural smiles...especially Jas!
I had to get an action shot of the three of them leaving. Apparently my photog skills need some work, I have a shot of the whole back seat and no Kate!




5 comments:

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

How cute is that?? I'm implementing this date night immediately at my house!! When are you guys coming for Christmas? Are you staying longer than Jas? We can't wait to see you.

Marleen said...

My sister's husband does that with his kids and has come up with some creative things to do. We'll have Spencer start it up when she gets to be a little older. What a sweet Dad Macy has.

janet said...

What a fun Daddy! And nice for you to have some quiet time too!

And what a beautiful family picture on the side!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh that is the sweetest thing that he takes her on dates! i might cry a little bit...that is SO dang cute!! Hope you guys had fun over the holidays, happy new year!

Tauna said...

Hi there!
I love this idea of going on a date with dad. On new year's eve I was just talking to a good friend about this whole Idea. You don't even have to plan big expensive things to do with them. they just want time with mom or dad that's all! Your family is so cute!

If you don't mind.... I've added you to my contact list!