Friday, December 7, 2007

Our little diva!




Kate is frequently walking around the house with a pair of shades and a cell phone. I have to laugh because she really knows how to "work it". Notice how serious she is in this picture? When she's in her shades she is totally focused and it's pretty hard to get a picture of her in this character. She will kind of look at you and then walk away and do a half turn, look at you again and then keep walking, the whole time with a straight face and a look like "I really have somewhere more important to be but I guess I'll humor you with a picture!"

11 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

How adorable. She is so grown up!

janet said...

what a little brat! just kidding. She is SO cute and that picture is priceless. Sounds like she has quite the personality! You have no idea how jealous I am of you and your girls (in their sunglasses and cell phones!) They are darling!

And about lunch. Can we do next week sometime? Tues or Wed? or whenever, really.

Jami said...

I love the attitude...she is so cute!

jami said...

too cute! i love it -- what a sweet little face!

Jamie said...

What a BABE! Little girls are so fun! I think I need one someday!;)

The Bagley Family said...

What a doll! Last time I saw her, she was just an infant... she's all grown up!

Haueter Photography said...

She is so cute! I love the attitude.

emandtrev said...

Okay, that is hilarious! Have you thought about calling her "Posh?" Love it! It was so fun to see you in Vegas and can't wait to see you again soon.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Hi Camille and Jason, I hope you don't mind I popped over to your blog. I saw your link on Jamie's blog. You have a beautiful family, and I love the attitude picture, what a hoot! I was wondering if you guys have any contact with Mike and Stephanie Bladen? I lost touch with them after I got married and I was just wondering if you guys have their e*mail addresses, blogs, or anything? Take care, and Have a Merry Christmas!

Bre said...

Hey I hope you dont mind me as well popping over to your blog, I saw it on Jamies as well. Anyway, I think your girls are adorable! And I love the attitude! ITs been forever since I have seen you, so I was excited to see your blog! Your family is beautiful!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I'm a nerd! If you have their contact information, I guess it would help I gave you our blog address :) www.chrismelissandizzy.blogspot.com