I know, I know, another post about my girls! I really do need to come up with something different like so many of my friends...recipes, traditions, books, crafts, but for now you have to hear some more about my girls! I just had a few "funnies" this week that I had to share!
The other night we were saying our bedtime prayer. Like always we all knelt up to Macy's bed and invited Kate who was running around getting some last minute playtime in, to join us. I said "Kate, do you want to come say prayers?" Kate drops her doll, lays her arms down on Macy's bed, lays her head down on her arms, closes her eyes and starts mumbling. A good 30 seconds later she was done and the rest of us were trying to hold it together through our little Katers first prayer. She is starting to say so many things. Here are a few: "wuvu" (I love you) "tanku" (thank you, which she says all the time, even when you are the one that is suppose to be saying it to her!)
This past week my 3 year old has turned in to a 16 year old! EEEK! Her vocabulary has suddenly started including the word "like" like...a lot! I really don't think I use this word that often but Macy has started using it in everything she says! It started out cute and funny but I have had to start limiting it because she really is starting to sound like a teenager!
It's kind of funny to see the world through your children's eyes...scary but funny.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
They're growing up. Crazy that they do that. What cute things they so though. Thanks for sharing.
I LOVE it when they start to talk!!! Macy and Ellie need to play when you're here for Christmas--anytime you're free call us, we'd love to see you!
I love all the cute things they are saying. I can't wait for Lukas to make an attempt at a prayer...that is too precious. And like I can hardly like believe that like Macy is like a teenager. That is so funny.
You have to reserve a lunch or dinner or hangout with us when you are here over the holidays, okay! Hey you still need to email me your address. I loved your christmas cards. The girls are darling and the card was too cute.
If I had cute girls that said funny things- I would always post about them too!:) I wanted to tell you I love that family picture you have on the side of the blog. So cute.
Post a Comment