Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas cards

A couple of "attempts" at getting a picture
of grandma and grandpa with the
grandkids for the Christmas card.








8 comments:

tatum said...

i love how everyone is wearing red! cute!

Marleen said...

I think grandparent/grandkid photos are the best. They usually end up all crazy with kids crying. Very funny. Although, these look near perfect. Your parents must be amazing kid handlers.

Melissa Hernandez said...

What darling pictures, I love them! Did you start back up with gymnastics? I am such a slacker, we didn't. Between the freezing cold weather (and the fact that Isabella would rather play with balls) I thought, maybe I would attempt it next Fall??

Grace said...

SO cute! We miss you guys, and some day I will return your email :)

Bre said...

I love all the red ! What a cute photo!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

What a cute bunch of kids! I think it's next to impossible to get any children, let alone a whole bunch of them, to look at you at the same time. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

emandtrev said...

Such cute pictures! I saw one of these at my mother-in-law's house. :) I love the candid shots you can get when you put a bunch of kids together--or in my case, two! Estella's new thing is to do big cheesy smiles, but never looking at the camera.

..... said...

adorable pics!! good to hear from you! I told tonya to add you!