
Macy has been very interested in Santa this year. Constant questions! As I mentioned in my earlier post, we visited Santa at the Mantua lights. We had explained to Macy that Santa has helpers all over because he can't be everywhere for the children to sit on his lap and he needs helpers to let him know how the children are and what they are asking for. After waiting patiently and very intently she sat on this particular santas lap, warmed her hands by the fire, told him what she wanted and listened as he told her what she needed to continue to do throughout the year. Immediately after getting in the car the questions began.
Macy: Mom, was that the real Santa?
Mom: I'm not sure. He did know that the girl in front of you needed to clean up her room!
Macy: I think it was him. I could see it in his eyes. It was magical!
Last week I was cleaning up in the kitchen with my girls. Out of nowhere Macy asks this question:
Macy: Mom, do you know what would be the scariest thing in the world?!
Me: No Macy I don't! What would be the scariest thing in the world?
Macy: If a monster was coming after you!!
Without skipping a beat my little Kater pipes in with:
Kate: You just say a prayer and Jesus will save you from da monster!
I of course get all excited and make a big deal over Kate's sweet little comment and the pure innocence and faith in Jesus saving you from monsters and so she continues and just keeps repeating to Macy "Jesus will save you from da monsters!"



7 comments:
Truly sweet girls, I just LOVE what they say!
I love that pic of Kate by the nativity. And, such a cute story!
That is so cute! I love the picture you snapped of Kate too. Precious!
Hi, Camille! Happy New Year! It looks like you have had a fun holiday season! Maybe with the festivities slowing down we could get together? I would love to visit with you! I need your hair opinions... I can tell you are an expert with hair, and I am trying to figure out if I should color mine darker?? (You probably get tired of hair questions?)
oh my word, that is so cute! its fun when they say stuff like that!!
ITs good to get an update on your family. SOunds like great holiday. OUrs was good crazy but good. You will be glad to know that Macy was right about the baby. We are having a girl. Another correct prediction for the little smarty pants. Sabrina is so excited. YEAH Hope to see ya soon
that picture looks like it belongs on a hallmark card..........seriously, good job, hope your christmas was fantastic!
Post a Comment