Seven years ago today Jason and I were married. I didn't want the day to go by without recognizing my sweet hubby. I just want to say thank you for the past seven years. For being patient with me. For giving me Macy and Kate and for being the best daddy/prince charming to your girls. Thanks for all the big things and little things that you do that I don't always thank you for. Thank you for letting me shop more than you would like me to and thanks espcially for not complaining about it. Thanks for being you. Things have been crazy the past several months but I am glad I can always count on you as a constant. Thanks babe! love ya, Cam
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
very cute! you both look like you go together. i need a husband who doesn't complain about me shopping too. happy anniversary!
I didn't realize that we got married on the same day . . . only 1 year apart! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! I hope your not too busy and we can find time for lunch or something fun...if not...we'll be back!
Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys, hope that all is well. I would sure love to hear from you once in awhile!!!
Congrats! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Post a Comment