
So, we...I mean Santa is bringing the girls a cute little white table with pastel chairs for Christmas and I wanted the perfect little tea set to go with it. I found this one while searching and want it soooo bad. Look at how cute the little saucers are. Each one is different and the colors match the chairs exactly! The only thing is Jas isn't going for it because to get the whole set (plates, saucers, tea kettle sugar and cream bowls) is about $70...maybe a little steep for my 4 and 2 year old?



9 comments:
A few weeks ago at Ross they had a darling little tea set. It was a lot like this one, maybe not quite as cute, but still super cute. Check there!
oh my gosh, that is sooooooo cute!! I love it. And hey 70 dollars split two ways. Sounds a little better right?
They are to die for!! And I can totally see your girls having many memories with these!!
I also saw some at Ross too. I was wondering where you got the chair and table set.
but it matches! I can always find a way to justify cuteness!
Those are PERFECT! Tell Jason to go for it. (Justifying...) I mean, really, not so long ago you were paying that for not so much gas, yes? :)
I'm with everyone else.....DO IT!! It's too cute that it matches:)
darling! you should go for it! i still have the tea set from when i was little, i was very careful with it and now kaylie is careful with it too! your girls would love it!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TODAY!! HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE FOR YOU!! DID YOU KNOW ITS THE YEAR FOR THE COPPER OR WOOL!! THEIRS A LITTLE TID BIT!! SO I HOPE YOU KNITTED JASON A SWEATER. CAUSE YOU KNOW I DID!!;)HEHE!!
did you check ebay or amazon? sometimes i find things that i want for cheaper, i would hate for them not to get it, they would love it, every girls dream for the perfect tea party.
Post a Comment