
With how frequently I have been posting lately, I figure I may not get another chance to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for.
Since moving closer to our families and with current circumstances being the way they are, this year has really given me the chance to think about my family. I am so grateful to have such an amazing family. Each one adds so much to my life. I have been blessed with 2 wonderful sisters that I consider some of my best friends. I am also lucky to have had 4 very protective brothers while growing up. I always felt very taken care of and looked after. I love having a big family and for the fun memories I have of them while growing up. None of us would be where we are today without my amazing parents and for the way they raised us. Thank you mom and dad! We love you.Like all of you I have so many things to be thankful for that this post could end up being very, very long. Just a couple of big ones that I must mention: My religion, my husband, my 2 girls, my health, my country, my freedom, my friends, my home, food, and so many more. Thank you to my Heavenly Father for all he has given me. Happy Thanksgiving



4 comments:
I hope you have a good Thanksgiving! Have a nice month off from gymnastics, I am worried that I will spend that 1 hour on Friday that I usually am encouraging Isabella to be active, sitting in front of the TV and watching TVO'd Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate (oh well, the season only comes around once a year), right??!!
What a beautiful post. It has made me remember the things I'm grateful for too. Happy Thanksgiving!
good things to be thankful for! =) hope your thanksgiving was great!!!!
Such a sweet post! I think of you guys often and hope everything is going okay! Love ya lots.
Post a Comment