Thursday, November 6, 2008

Haloween festivities (Warning: there are many photos)

Dorothy & Glinda

I first of all have to give a shout out to my wonderful
mom for making Kate's Dorothy dress. I had good intentions of doing it, cut
out the pattern and then my cute mom decided it needed a little more of this
and a little more of that. Soon she made up her own pattern
and made the whole thing for me. Thanks mom! We love you!

I love this picture. It is such a perfect little trick-or-treating picture.
I love how Macy is peeking in the window and Kate and Keara are anxiously
waiting for their treats. Having a camera that takes horrible
night pictures actually came in handy on this one.
Glinda's dress really does look a bit magical!



Daddy and Macy. (Kate was being defiant...have I already
put that on an earlier post??!)



Dorothy, "mama" and Toto


Our friends had a Halloween party
that night. After dinner we headed out with the kiddos
for some trick-or-treating.
Thanks again Petersons!



One of my favorite parts about Halloween this year was
taking the girls trick or treating downtown on Main Street
in Logan. The hustle and bustle of little ones in costumes
running here and there, the perfect fall weather, and the small
hometown feel brought back memories of when I was a
kid trick or treating. I was glad my girls got to experience that as well.

Ellie, Macy and Kater

Ready for the ward party!
Earlier in the week we took the girls to my parents
ward party. They had fun playing games, getting their
faces painted and making crafts.
Is she not the cutest Jessi the cowgirl ever?!

They LOVED the cake walk (can't you tell?)No really, they really did. Kate could have gone all night!



Halloween Party at the Bischoffs.
Macy and Ellie always have so
much fun when they get together.
Kate and Ian really hit it off.
Cute little Reece as a cheerleader.
Macy, Nacho Libre, Annikan Skywalker,
and Witch Ellie
I noticed I never seem to get any pictures of the adults.
Maybe next year

8 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

okay so Macy looks just like the queen on wizard of oz!! You should put pic's of both of them side by side. She really does look like her. Thats so cool!!! seriously the cutest little duo EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I just smile thinking of your two girls!!!

tatum said...

those costumes are the best! where in the world did you get glenda the good witch costume? so fun, i need two little girls to dress up like that. love it!

Jami said...

They are adorable! It was good talking to you!

laurie said...

love,love,love the costumes! i like the picture of them at the door trick or treating...so cute!

tatum said...

hey, i just read your post on my blog, and i don't have your actual email address for some reason but i was going to tell you thanks, and ask you if you are okay, you said you were going through a rough time too. hope it's nothing like my life, but whatever it is hope your hanging in there too.....some days are just so rotten. let me know if i can do anything for ya. =)

Amme said...

Their costumes came out SOOO cute! It looks like a fun Halloween. Frankly, I am a bit jealous of the whole small town trick or treating. So different than here in Vegas!

Kade and Katie said...

they looked so cute....love the costumes! and you look too cute in a hat by the way (not the hat day we had talked about, much too cute)
i'm still here chill'n in my sweats! what a day....but i hope to see you tomorrow!

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

What adorable costumes!

The pictures of my boys were taken in Kaysville. It was a brick building on mainstreet and I really love them. I'm sure you could do the same thing with just about any brick wall!