Monday, February 9, 2009

What we've been up to

So, I have been a slacker in the blogging department lately. Mostly because I still haven't bought a charger for my new cameras batteries which means my camera is always dead which means I can't upload pictures on to the computer. Even though this weather is yucky and ugly and makes me want to stay at home, I have been keeping myself very busy. We have had a pretty fun Jan/Feb. despite the yucky cold weather. Here is a recap of what's been going on.
Bowling with the Masons..

Jas and his girls

Kate, Macy, Emma
O.K., I look like a total dork but I love how excited Kate was to get those 3 pins down!

Tiff was so cute to help Kate bowl. I promised Tiff I wouldn't post the
only other (close-up) picture I got!
Let's do it again Masons!

Getting together with friends.
Alysia, Meghan, Tera and me (and cute Reec and Alec peeking through).
I got together with some of my long time friends from
back in our law school days. We always have so much fun!
The little gang:
Alec, Ellie, Macy, Reece, Kate, Ian, and Abe.
These guys had so much fun together.

The cabin...
Jas' parents are building a cabin over in Bear Lake. They have put so much time and hard work in to it and it is looking awesome! We have spent almost every Saturday over there as a family working on it. I am getting so excited for it to be done!! Many fun summer days to come.


This is how Kate eats her lunch everyday, no lie! She should be getting a pretty
good six-pack going pretty soon!
Kate setting the table for tea.

Something about the cold weather makes me feel crafty.
I was so excited when I found the square pastel plates at TJ Max. I also found
the ceramic tea pot and cups for $6 each. I decided to just paint them to match the girls
table and chairs that I have been wanting a set for. I was pretty excited with my creation!

The girls thought that they needed a craft as well.
Here are some of their creations.

The girls discovered how much they love doing the dishes.


"Nastics" and piano


My awesome mother in law gave Macy her first set of piano books for Christmas
and started teaching her piano in January. This was the greatest gift ever. She is such
an amazing piano teacher and Macy loves it!

Our little monkey
Kate has been in "nastics" since September but I just got around to finally
taking some pictures of her. She asks all week when she will be able to go.


She loves her gym teacher, "teacher Rosanne".

15 comments:

emandtrev said...

I'm glad you posted again! I miss you! I'm sorry we haven't made it to our movie yet! Estella has been sick and life is crazy. Where does Kate take gymnastics? Estella just started a Mommy and Me class--she loves it!! I also love the picture of her eating lunch. That is hilarious!!

Jami said...

your going to have to keep me posted on the cabin since my mom is struggling to send me pics! :) I love that tea set and it looks so cute on their table.

Darci said...

You guys have been so busy! Looks like you have done some really fun things. We need to get the guys with us next time, or maybe we'll just stick with the fun girlie things we do! (Who doesn't like having tea parties and playing with pretend food?)

Alysia said...

I love your little painted tea set, it is adorable. How did you get the cute font on your blog? I have always wanted to figure out how to do that. It was fun to see you last week, we will have to do it again soon.

Ballard Family said...

Your Tea set is so dang cute! It was fun to get together the other night. I think I still might be recovering from the 2:30 a.m. chat:)
Hey are you still in for Friday? It's going to be so FUN!!!

Meagan said...

Hey there! It was great to see you last week...we need to do that again before I move. :)

Hayley said...

I'm in love with your tea set! Darling! It was great to see you the other day, and on Saturday I ran into Kallie. I told her we were gonna get together to play, and would call her too. Soon??

Marleen said...

Yes, a very eventful Winter you've had. Love the update and we miss your family.

janet said...

I am sure you are loving living close to family. How awesome that Grandma can teach piano lessons to your girls!

fun to see pictures of old law school friends/kids!

Ballard Family said...

Hey Camille
I have an invitation for you for Friday but don't know where you live. If you'll send me your e-mail, I'll e-mail it to you!

tatum said...

oh how fun! the spokane friends, love it! you are seriously one of the prettiest girls i know.

Tara said...

You guys look great. We miss you out here in Vegas. By the way...what an awesome "cabin", if you can call it a cabin. That is going to be beautiful!!! Enjoy!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I wish Isabella would have been more into the gymnastics, I miss it. Sometimes I think it was more for me than her, just so we could get out of the house, I am going crazy...I am so ready for Spring!!!! Nice job on the t-pots, those are soooooo darling!!!

tatum said...

okay, i got your cute valentines day card...and cute cute cute picture! thanks you so much for sending that. i feel so bad we didn't do cards this year. slacker, that is me. thanks for being such a great friend. miss ya. hope you guys are doing good too. =)

Tonya said...

Good to get updated on your cute girls. THey are so funny. IT's a good thing we have girls to make pretty things for. I"m so excited to go girl" again. We got the bedroom decorated and the quilt is almost done. Yeah!!! Now I'm just waiting and driving and cleaning and all that fun stuff.