We had
soo much fun on Presidents day. We headed up to the cabin for some good snow and sledding. We had so much fun and spent most of the day outside in the snow either sledding or having a snowball fight with dad (I didn't get any pictures of that because I was worried
about my camera...
Jas is ruthless)!
The girls have been very in to cleaning and so they had a lot of fun wiping out the cupboards and unloading the new dishes. I think Kate wiped out this cupboard for about 45 minutes. I don't think their has ever been a cleaner cupboard than this!

My little helpers


Taking a break from the snow

sledding down the driveway

We had some good sledding hills
1 comment:
Cabin looks like sooo much fun. It's so much more rewarding when you put all your blood sweat and tears into it! So I have a plan. I think we should trade- We will stay with you at your cabin in Bear Lake, and you guys can come stay with us at our house in St.George. I like the sound of that!
Post a Comment