Monday, February 9, 2009

TAGGED...

8 T.V. shows I love to watch: (don't judge)

1. The Office
2. ER
3. Friday Night Lights
4. American Idol
5. House Hunters
6. Backyardigans (hey, when you have kids, you have to have one you can watch together!)
7. The Discovery channel (this isn't one I watch often but I do find myself mesmerized by it sometimes)
8. The City (once again...no judging please!)



8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Jason's Deli
2. P.F. Changs
3. Bruchis Deli
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Red Robin
6. The Crab Shack (Seattle)
7. Flemmings (their chocolate lava cake is to die for)
8. Juniper Takeout (Logan)



8 things I did yesterday:

1. Made a birthday cake for my hubby
2. Tried to figure out what to wear to church
3. Attended church
4. Ate a yummy dinner at my parents house
5. Had some cake and ice cream with my fam
6. Had some good laughs with my brothers
7. layed in bed with my girls
8. cleaned up the house



8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Getting in to a house!
2. The snow melting
3. Going to Las Vegas
4. My Birthday (only for shopping purposes)
5. Having Madalyn be done with Radiation
6. Spring
7. Warmer weather
8. Summer...I'm wondering why we left Vegas right about now



8 things on my wish list:

1. To be in a house
2. To Have my girls grow up happy, healthy, and know how much I love them!
3. A shopping spree
4. For Madalyn and Kenia Ann to be all done with Radiation and Chemo and be cancer free!!!
5. A trip to Fiji and Australia, that's not asking too much is it?
6. World Peace...I had to throw it in there
7. To wake up and have Kate all potty trained!
8. To come up with some amazing invention that makes us millions so that Jas can retire early, I can buy dad his dream ranch and I can buy all the clothes at baby Gap that I want!



8 people I tag:

1.Tara
2. Alysia
3. Jami
4. Jenni
5. Tatum
6. Stephanie
7. Mercedi
8. Tiff
Acually, I tag everyone on my friends list, I just had to stick with the tag and put down 8!

3 comments:

Matt and Allyson said...

I loved that post...especially the one about baby gap...and world peace! We LOVE Juniper too. We should meet up for dinner one night...our little families. 245-6880

bladenfamily said...

I am with you--Baby Gap!!! And Backyardigans is by far the cutest kid show out there. Have you seen the Wild Wild west one? That is our favorite!

Rob and Mercedi said...

I love tags, you find out fun little quirks about people. I love how you're embarrassed of the shows you watch. I can't judge because I like all the same ones! Ha!
I feel honored to be tagged but I did this one in November. Thanks though!
Also, THANK YOU for the darling Valentines. I think everyone should exchange them, just like in elementary. And make the boxes too, I loved that! Your family is beautiful and I love that pic!