Thursday, February 26, 2009

Several days of B-day

Jason's Birthday was on Saturday, Feb. 7th. We celebrated it by taking the girls to the fun park for some roller skating and games and then shopping for some new suits and then dinner at Hamiltons and ending it with an Aggies basketball game. It was a pretty fun, low-key day. It continued the next day at my parents with a dinner and cake and ice cream and then one more celebration on Monday with his family. I guess when you get as old as he is you have to really celebrate! His favorite gifts were his Dwight bobblehead, his Dillon Panthers t-shirt, and a DVD of his favorite movie "RAD". How do you beat that?!
Holy cow, you can't even see him through all the smoke!
Love ya babe!

The girls cheering their dad on at basketball.

Jas and Dwight
wathcing RAD

3 comments:

PhillipsFamily said...

Rad was like one of my most favorite movies growing up- Not very many people can remenise with me on that one. I loved the part where they come out on their bikes and do their "dance" with the bikes. Lol

Alysia said...

I am glad to see you that you updated your blog!! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Jason! Kevin loves the movie Rad but I have never seen it so we will all have to watch it sometime...

Jon and Tara Harper said...

Any time I think about the movie Rad, I think about you and Tyler. I think the first time I ever saw the movie was at your house. Oh the fun memories of childhood. How old is Jas anyway?