Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lego Land


These were our favorite. Both us and the Hanseens had so much fun playing these instruments. People were probably entertained just watching us. We got so caught up in "playing" these instruments!
"Um...I think I'm done!"

There were a few rides that Kate could go on. Once we finally did she had a blast! Can you tell??
Who's having more fun here? Macy or dad?
Macy and Ashlyn in one of the millions of Lego made animals at Lego land
Macy and dad before the log ride. Notice the look of excitement on Macys face (or lack there of).
Macys face during the log ride...
This was the scariest ride Macy rode on. Jas was determined to get her on something besides the bumper boats and train rides. She actually still went on more rides with dad after this one!
It was a fun day!

1 comment:

Tim and Melissa said...

So many cute pictures! I've never heard of Lego Land, but it looks like lots of fun. The log ride action shot of Macy is priceless! Love it!