Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sparklers & Smores





6 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you are blogging now. You have the cutest little family - it's so fun to see all the pictures!

Jami & Boys said...

I love it Cam! I'll check it often to see what your cute family is up to!

janet said...

What beautiful girls you have! We definitely have to get together soon and let our kids play. So glad to have you part of the blogging world!

Mason Family said...

What a cute Family. We mish you guys and hope soon you will be in UTAH!!!. Let us know how Kate is and if there is anything we can do. Hope to see you or hear from you soon. Hope all is good.
Love Zac and Tiffiny and Family

Unknown said...

I don't think I gave you permission to use that horrible picture! You'll be hearing my from attorney. Oh wait, you ARE my attorney!
I loved the pictures. How fun this blog stuff is! Love you

The McClellan Clan said...

Cam, just wanted to say hi, I saw your blog off aleisha's and I saw your in vegas. I'm in St. George so we aren't to far of. Give me a hollar- jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com
see ya