Macy: "What's his name?" (Fred) "Does he have babies?" (No he's older) "Does he have a little girl?" (see previous answer) "Is he a grandpa?" (probably) "What's his little girls name?" (we make up a name) "Does she have babies?" (probably) "What are her babies names?"
And that is how it goes until we change the subject and then...the questions begin again! Sometimes in the middle of the day I will stop and try to remember the last time myself or Macy were not talking! She turns everything into a learning experience, for herself and mom! I had to post this picture because her very favorite things to eat are "Morshmallows" or "Mellows" ie; Marshmallow Mateys.



3 comments:
What a cute post! Isn't it INSANE how many questions they ask? I am constantly answering questions about bugs, dinosaurs or superpowers. I want a girl so we can discuss people's names or how many babies they have... that is much more interesting to me!
How cute! I love the play by play of these conversations...keep sharing please! It sounds like it could get quite exhausting though. You girls are so adorable!
I am constantly amazed by her questions and how observant she is...probably more so then me! She is darling. Your post about Kate was so cute too.
Post a Comment