
Kate shows us something new everyday. Whether its something she's saying or something funny she's doing. We don't know if it's just a phase or if she is taking after big sis. but she already LOVES babies! Her 3 favorite things are her blankie, binkie, and babies. She's got them all down too- "bebe, bebe, and bebe". She recently got over her toothbrush fetish which I'm a little releived about. I think I bought more toothbrushes in the last 4 months than I have my entire life. Kate always had a toothbrush in her hand..which meant they went everywhere...which meant we would use them about once and need a new one! Now she has moved on to shoes (hopefully it to is just a phase or we could be in trouble). If there is ever a shoe left out it won't be long before Kate is plopped down next to it trying it on or calling "mama" so that I will come help her put it on. She is very into guesturing and cracks us up with the things she does/says. The other day I was lotioning her up. Just as I put it away Kate goes "Mom!" and holds out her hand for some lotion. You never have to worry about washing your hands alone either, Kate will be right there holding out her hand to join you. She is at such a fun age where she is learning and doing so many new things. My favorite things she says are "mom!", Elmo- "Amo" (She holds out the "o" forever), "whoa"(which always sounds like the most exciting thing ever is about to happen), and my favorite-Macy which is "Mamee' and she calls for her all the time. She is our little bug and it makes me sad how fast she is growing up.
1 comment:
I love the stories -- kids are wonderful! Your girls are as sweet as they come!
Post a Comment